Sr. Software Engineer (Platform)
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
We are interested in senior-level software engineers with a minimum of 3+ years experience that have played a key technical role in both the front and back-end of an operational business. We look for track records of clean and practical design where the focus is on doing things right and shipping code fast but not necessarily getting everything perfect. Strong teamwork is a must given the small tight-knit group.
If you are interested in reinventing one of the largest financial markets in the world, would find it fun to programmatically move 100's of millions of dollars per day, think technology can streamline very operational businesses, can handle hardcore quantitative analysis, appreciate great consumer experiences, have a thirst for simplicity in the face of complexity, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and learn something new, you may have found your new home.
- Architect clean back-end internal services
- Create innovative consumer-facing features
- Interface with third party data provider APIs
- Iterate on internal loan operations console
- Codify real-time multi-factor credit models
- Design modular finance and accounting layer
- Optimize consumer loan funnel analytics
- Manage regular third-party security audits
- Refactor to increase operational scalability
- Improve internal tools and team best practices
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of software engineering experience
- Ruby on Rails experience is a plus, but not required
- Mortgage background not required, but eager to learn the business
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top