Sr. Software Engineer
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
We are interested in senior level software engineers with a minimum of 3+ years experience that has played a key technical role in both the front and back-end of an operational business. We look for track records of clean and practical design where the focus is on doing things right and shipping code fast but not necessarily getting everything perfect. Strong teamwork is a must given the small tight-knit group.
If you are interested in reinventing one of the largest financial markets in the world, would find it fun to programmatically move 100's of millions of dollars per day, think technology can streamline very operational businesses, can handle hardcore quantitative analysis, appreciate great consumer experiences, have a thirst for simplicity in the face of complexity, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and learn something new, you may have found your new home.
- Architect clean back-end internal services
- Create innovative consumer-facing features
- Interface with third party data provider APIs
- Iterate on internal loan operations console
- Codify real-time multi-factor credit models
- Design modular finance and accounting layer
- Optimize consumer loan funnel analytics
- Manage regular third party security audits
- Refactor to increase operational scalability
- Improve internal tools and team best practices
- At least three years of software engineering experience
- Ruby on Rails experience is a plus, but not required
- Mortgage background not required, but eager to learn the business
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win.
We invest in your future
- Company Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
We invest in your health
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Healthy eating options in the office
- A Flexible Time Off Policy
We know you’re hungry
- Delivered lunches - Thank you Eat Club
- Fully stocked kitchens from cereal to Broccoli
- Variety of healthy (and naughty) beverages
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
James' job is to ensure that customers have a great experience from the first time they visit the LendingHome website to when they become a customer.
Back to top