Sr Sales Operations Analyst
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based in technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re building the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. LendingHome is taking on a huge opportunity and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Sales Operations Analyst will be a critical link between LendingHome’s sales, marketing and service teams by overseeing all aspects of Customer Relation Management system and related tools. This role will work directly with the Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, Engineering and other dependent groups within LendingHome to understand and support existing processes, identify opportunities for improvement, implement process enhancements to help achieve desired business outcomes, and drive the roadmap for major CRM initiatives.
- Partner with sales leadership to observe, elicit and define business requirements to support changes to processes, procedures, or uses of software systems to make methodical progress towards team and company goals.
- As a hands on administrator--Design, deploy and maintain SFDC, Amazon Connect and Zendesk. This includes but is not limited to creating and maintaining custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, systems integrations and other system configuration options.
- Proactively partner with sales and engineering teams to clearly identify and document requirements for system integration and technology related improvements, ensuring seamless rollout of any changes.
- Build and maintain clear, actionable dashboards in SFDC or other BI tools, for department leaders and their teams.
- Work closely with stakeholders to proactively discover business insights to develop business recommendations and monitor team/program health/progress.
- Participate in vendor selection and implementation cycle for third party applications related to CRM or sales enablement tools.
- Serve as the first point of contact for SFDC, data, and reporting related issues to independently resolve or escalate cases as necessary.
- Ensure prospect and customer database is clean, accurate, and complete.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-4 years analytics experience in sales or marketing operations.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation software (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Strong analytical skills and thrives in a data rich environment; skilled in Excel
- Highly detail oriented with an ability to review data, catch and remedy data integrity issues.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top