Sr. Product Manager: Tools and Capabilities
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
Mortgages have only changed incrementally over the years; at LendingHome we have accelerated that change by rethinking the entire experience for consumers, operations, and risk models. Uniquely, we have done this by effectively launching and delivering a better mortgage process for short-term loans and now use that same technology foundation and process to help produce 30-year loans that most consumers use to buy or refinance their home.
This Product Manager will focus on creating software capabilities that give operations roles an unfair advantage in their tasks. He or she will address the deep complex technical and operational challenges with simple yet powerful software tools. Those tools will manage internal and external cases to improve productivity without sacrificing loan quality or customer experience.
- Lead a technology team that is reimagining the experience of buying a home
- Work with leadership across the organization to develop the rails for consistent process and automation
- Develop features and processes through metrics, qualitative user insight, and iteration
- Develop role-specific internal tools that reduce unnecessary work, improve the productivity of that role, or deliver large enhancements to operations teams deep in the mortgage process
- Deliver the next generation of deep and useful borrower, property, and loan data to feed machine learning and risk models
- Wrangle a wide range of vendors to automate recurring and more complex processes
- Experience: 7+ years of experience in product management, strategy consulting, or business operations. Of this time, at least 4+ years of direct product management experience
- A collaborative approach: track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience with APIs and complex integrations from a variety of generations of technology
- Data-driven and iterative learning style
- Bias toward action and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Working a rapidly growing startup, especially in FinTech
- Building tools primarily used by internal operations teams
- Working businesses with marketplace dynamics
- A technical degree (CS, EE, etc.) or equivalent work experience in a product development driven environment
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top