Sr. Data Engineer
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up, and data is at the core of everything we do. As a Data Engineer, you will be immersed in some of the most fascinating data sets in the world. Your work is high-leverage as it impacts business strategies, loan operations, credit decisions, product offerings, and risk management.
- Build data pipelines that collect, connect, centralize, and curate data from various internal and external data sources
- Manage and extend a reliable, effective, and scalable data infrastructure
- Work closely with analysts, data scientists, and product engineers to understand business needs and design/maintain scalable data models
- Implement systems for monitoring data quality and consistency
- Productionize machine learning models that power our data products and integrate with our loan origination platform
- 3+ years of applied big data experience
- Advanced skills in Java/Scala/Python
- Expertise in distributed database/columnar data store (Redshift/BigQuery)
- Expertise in a modern data processing and workflow management framework (Airflow/Luigi/Azkaban)
- Understanding of dimensional modeling and familiarity with BI tools (Looker/Tableau)
- Excellent teamwork and communication ability
- CS, Engineering, Math, or related quantitative discipline
- Mortgage background not required, but eager to learn the business
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top