We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Senior Accountant is at the epicenter of our business. This cross-functional position will provide the ideal person with exposure to all levels of the organization including senior management. Skills learned and developed in this role are highly desired throughout the organization leading to advancement opportunities. This position will assist with day to day accounting activities. The ideal candidate will have knowledge US GAAP, and enjoys problem-solving and strives for automation of processes. The Senior Accountant will have an opportunity to work among a seasoned, high caliber team with diverse experiences at successful start-ups. Our culture is one where we foster teamwork and excellence and celebrate successes.
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables.
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls and provide support for special requests.
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Assist in coordinating with internal and external auditors
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations
- Drive to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- BA in Accounting required
- CPA or in progress is highly desired
- At least three years' of overall general accounting experience, tech industry & Big 4 experience
- Strong Excel skills required
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with individuals throughout the company
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win.
We invest in your future
- Company Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Career advancement
- Life Insurance
We invest in your health
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Healthy eating options in the office
- A Flexible Time Off Policy
We know you’re hungry
- Delivered lunches - Thank you Eat Club
- Fully stocked kitchens from cereal to broccoli
- Variety of healthy (and naughty) beverages
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
James' job is to ensure that customers have a great experience from the first time they visit the LendingHome website to when they become a customer.
Back to top