Sales Manager, CX
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome New Business Sales Manager, CX (Customer Experience), you are responsible for helping your sales team win new customers: identifying and acquiring the right customers, establishing and growing their business with LendingHome, while providing an exceptional customer experience. This includes serving as the lead for focusing on the right priorities, scaling best practices across your team, and personifying the values and principles of the CXO.
The Sales Manager, CX will help their New Business sales team excel towards key individual and team outcomes through coaching, escalation coverage, best practice scaling, and prioritization while maintaining accountability and consistency within our core CXO values and principles.
The Sales Manager, CX will help their sales team maximize their potential and output through consistent execution of the following:
- Grow the LendingHome customer base through inbound and outbound sales channels.
- Build a culture that celebrates the customer and recognizes achievement.
- Create a team environment that encourages continual learning, healthy debate and the respect for each role.
- Actively coach your team - guide them to become the best versions of themselves and contribute to the growth of others.
- True subject matter expert resource on LH processes and guidelines from application through closing, with ability to guide and teach your teammates to scale your expertise.
- Deliver consistent and actionable feedback, consistent with CXO values, principles, and guidelines. Deliver insightful synopsis to your functional lead to tailor their coaching and mentoring.
- Be present with your team to respond to and triage issues on the floor.
- Empower your team members to commit to success and win as a team. Foster a culture of hard work, customer service, and executing the necessary milestones and activities to be successful and a teammate.
- Help your Experience Manager team to be the champions of their customers:
- Serve as primary LH point-of-contact for current & prospective customers
- Proactively onboard and educate new LendingHome clients - Setting them up for long term success, submitting and managing loans through the LH platform
- Deepen relationships with repeat clients, resulting in increased production
- Set clear expectations on the “life of a loan” through the LendingHome origination experience
- Monitor and manage prioritization and daily activity management.
- Escalation Coverage and strong command on LendingHome credit policy and process.
- Onboarding and Training of new Sales teammates.
- Have a sense of humor.
- 2+ Years Direct Sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- 1+ Years Sales Management experience
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com
- BA degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Experience selling financial products or financial software
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top