We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Our Closing department is an exciting team of driven individuals that move a loan through the closing and post closing process.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role will guide our loans after the loan closing stage through the packaging and shipping of the loan, fostering relationships with our closing agents and internal team members along the way.
- Work with the loan closing team, capital markets team and closing agents to ensure our loan files are accurate and complete.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of loans once the loans enters your queue, including scan and upload documents, prepare collateral and servicing files, coordinate loan shipping, follow up for trailing documents.
- Meet and exceed your daily and monthly quotas, while upholding our high standards for quality. You'll do this through your strong focus on service, relationship building, and customer empathy.
- Provide excellent customer service (internally and externally) and ensure customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Bring your wits, strategies and ideas by helping us make our closing process as efficient and pleasant as possible.
- Speak up and suggest improvements wherever you see an opportunity.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable federal and state laws and company policies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or as assigned by the supervision.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience.
- You have a track record as a self-starter, with excellent time management skills, and a strong desire to learn.
- You have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a powerful work ethic and emotional intelligence.
- You are open to feedback, comfortable speaking up and asking questions and able to follow a proven process.
- You are flexible and can work in a dynamic environment of rapid change in procedures and prioritization.
- You are a team player who likes to work hard and play hard.
- You have excellent technology skills, including: Microsoft Word & Excel, Google Docs & Sheets, Adobe Acrobat; and you love learning new technology!
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top