We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our customers after a loan is approved. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our customers and keep them coming back.
As a Loan Administrator, you will be LendingHome’s primary point of contact for the mortgage servicing needs of our customers. Our ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, and thrive on problem-solving and implementation. If that’s you, keep reading.
- Monitor taxes and insurance on mortgage loans
- Manage vendor invoices and reconcile for accuracy
- Build relationships with vendors to ensure LendingHome is utilizing all services at the best cost
- Support loan reconveyance processing and administration
- Data entry into LendingHome’s systems
- Sort and process incoming mail
- Contact customers via phone or email in regards to taxes and insurance amounts due
- Maintain system integrity and security
- When needed, may assist in processing payoff and lien release activities
- Document all customer interaction in LendingHome’s system of record
- 1-2 years of mortgage or insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of hazard and flood insurance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated administrative proficiency
- Strong knowledge of Excel or spreadsheet equivalent experience, Microsoft office and/or Google Sheets
- Knowledge of zendesk a plus
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top