We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Employee Success team will provide world-class support and engagement with employees, executive team, and investors. The team elevates the standard of performance for internal support and work product. The team takes ownership of game-changing special projects (one off and on-going initiatives). Overall, the team is responsible for all support functions and administrative staff.
As our IT Technician, you will maintain equipment inventory, install software, troubleshoot problems for end users, configure equipment and software and lend a helping hand to the system administrators. You will be our internal IT 'go-to' for our new hire onboarding, as well. You will answer questions like "How do I change my password on this program" or "Why is my computer not printing". This position requires a diverse skill set, as your responsibilities will go wherever our staff needs to take you. Besides providing support and onboarding, there are exciting projects waiting for you in a growing company where you can expand your knowledge and skills. Above all, you will make sure our company's software and hardware are running smoothly.
- Provide helpdesk and desktop support to end users
- Log, track and route/escalate issues and service requests received through ticketing system
- Install, configure, support and maintain computers, printers, phones, software, and all other company equipment within established standards and guidelines
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Responsible for onboarding/offboarding processes from beginning to end
- Coordinate with external vendors to for equipment service as needed
- Provide support and assistance to System Administration
- Assist with AV requirement and setup for company meetings
- Assist with maintaining knowledge base and department process/policy documentation
- Help implement policies and procedures around security, and ensure all deployed computers have valid encryption and endpoint management software
- Performs other related duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- At least 2+ years experience providing IT support
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS; basic server and network knowledge
- Must be comfortable with all facets of computer setup, hardware and software installation, and peripherals
- Self-starter, problem solver, great communicator; ability to dive into resolving issues and operate with minimal guidance
- Experience in a bank, or a company managing sensitive data
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top