Front Desk Coordinator
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Front Desk Coordinator is integral to maintaining the fun, dynamic start-up environment in which everyone thrives. You will be the keeper for the office, the guardian of old traditions and the creator of new. You are the first person everyone sees when entering the office and the first impression of LendingHome.
- Responsible for answering all incoming phone calls and delivering messages
- Greeting clients and guests
- Sorting mail and sending out shipments
- Overseeing conference rooms
- Open and prepare office for the day
- Ordering lunch and supplies as needed for office
- Maintain kitchen orderliness and cleanliness
- Weekly online ordering of groceries
- Assist with general office maintenance and keep office presentable and clean
- Assisting with various ad hoc projects
- Learn quick fixes for general issues
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and/or equivalent combination of education or experience
- Minimum of one year experience as an administrative assistant, receptionist, or front office coordinator
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Presentable in appearance in order to provide a top notch first impression
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and outgoing with warm personality!
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Google Apps)
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment is a plus!
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top