Director of Strategic Accounts
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based in technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re building the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. LendingHome is taking on a huge opportunity and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world. We were the largest hard
money lender in the nation in 2016 and we are still growing. Our technology and leadership
have set us on a path some leaps and bounds ahead of the competition in only our 3rd year. Be
a part of a team that is disrupting the traditional hard money space with a proven formula.
The LendingHome Strategic Accounts Team is a team within Customer Experience (CX). This team is tasked with acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The Strategic Accounts Team is rooted in the same three core CX principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
Based on the East Coast as a Director of Strategic Accounts, you are accountable for driving the acquisition and retention of strategic business relationships with LendingHome on the East Coast. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 25% In Market Travel
- Regional in market travel for in-person customer meetings
- Attending and speaking at in market industry conferences
- Attending and speaking at LendingHome Mastermind Events
- Assisting with Strategic AE and EM team to win and retain their customer base
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver best-in-class service for our Strategic Accounts, while providing input on building the proper process and structure and executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Conduct in person meetings with Strategic Accounts to build bond to LH, understand needs, and provide industry insights
- Attend and speak at in-market industry conferences
- Attend and speak at LendingHome Mastermind Events
- Assist with Strategic Account Executive and Experience Manager teams to win and retain their customer base
- Provide input/ideas to leadership based on local, regional or national customer needs, for new product offerings, go-to-market strategy or origination process
- Identify and engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors through referrals and word of mouth
- Partner with Outside Customer Experience Managers to provide triage and value add insights as needed to help borrowers achieve their growth goals and remain with LendingHome
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Understand LendingHome credit policies and product offerings and competitive advantage
- Drive or contribute to cross-functional initiatives and projects (e.g. with marketing, product, operations, business development) to drive growth, profitability or efficiency
- Coach, mentor and train junior and mid-level sales/CX employees. Be a thought leader around sales best practices and market needs. Have a sense of humor
- 5+ years experience in field sales within the Lending, Flipping, Investment Property Management, or similar industries
- Passionate about everything Real Estate
- Knowledge of standard mortgage industry terms and credit policies
- Proven track record of public speaking, creating and delivering presentations preferably at a conference level
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in order to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers, external customers and colleagues
- Experience working remotely in the field with the expected organizational and reporting skills inherent in a field position
- Acquired computer skills with Google Drive or Microsoft; Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to travel in market a minimum 25% of your time
- Ability to travel to LH Headquarters (San Francisco) bi-monthly
- Maintains a sense of humor, is adaptable and can work in a fast-paced, high growth dynamic environment with evolving priorities and procedures
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top