Customer Care Specialist
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our customers after a loan is approved. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our customers and keep them coming back.
This role completes all transactions associated with loan activity, including monthly payments, loan modifications, refinances, and payoffs. This role is also the first point of contact for customers and handles/resolves any incoming inquiries and requests.
- Resolves incoming customer-inquiries and requests related to mortgage loans
- Proactively manages own portfolio of loans in terms of managing monthly mortgage payment, loan modifications, and payoffs
- Reach out to borrowers to resolve any issues with payments and payment accounts
- Work with other servicing teams to identify borrowers who are at risk of default and determine the best approach
- Mentors and trains new hires in the customer service team
- Work with compliance team to develop new policies and procedures
- Resolves escalated customer inquiries in addition to general inquiries
- Process payoff and verification of mortgage
- Document all customer interaction in LendingHome’s system of record
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years customer service related experience in the mortgage industry
- Leadership/team-lead experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Build relationships and work closely in a team environment
- Ability to understand customer issues and own any issue through resolution
- Clearly communicate the life-cycle of a mortgage from start to finish and have knowledge of the processing steps involved
- Knowledge of Excel or spreadsheet equivalent experience, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of TCPA, FDCPA and Mortgage related CFPB guidelines preferred
- Knowledge of Tax, Escrow Analysis, Mortgage Insurance and Hazard Insurance preferred
- Experience with zendesk or related platform a plus
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top