Construction Draw Analyst
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Construction team is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and approving rehab/flip-projects (cost, timeline, progress, completion) and reviewing and administering construction holdback draw-requests. This team is in the middle of the organization, and partners with sales, operations and servicing to build a great customer experience.
The Draw Administrator has a genuine desire to help borrowers succeed. If you’ve got what it takes, you will guide our applicants through our property rehabilitation process, cultivating relationships with our borrowers and their contractors along the way, verifying progress and completion of home improvements, and leading disbursements.
- Deliver high quality and timely reviews of disbursement requests while maintaining relevant communication to our broker or borrower clients.
- Escalate disbursement request that do not meet criteria or initial scope of work
- Request wire transfer to release hold back after request has been approved
- Provide timely reporting on disbursement speed (request to delivery).
- Maintain current department procedures (includes requiring invoices, photos/videos for work completed, lien waivers and lien searches)
- Implement technology solutions and procedures that will craft improved efficiencies and results.
- 1+ years work experience in like-minded roles (construction industry, funds control, and/or loan servicing experience highly preferred)
- Excellent computing skills and experience including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Gdocs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of mortgage-industry
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
James' job is to ensure that customers have a great experience from the first time they visit the LendingHome website to when they become a customer.
Back to top