Business Development Representative
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome Business Development Representative, you are responsible for driving the right decision for potential customers on LendingHome products. You will demonstrate a relentless pursuit of winning every opportunity in LendingHome’s chosen markets
You will be responsible for increasing LendingHome’s value and their book of business by:
- Educating and screening potential borrowers to deliver high-quality new borrower accounts
- Delivering applications from well-informed new borrowers
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Differentiating LendingHome in a relevant way for the customer
- Ensuring a strong fit between the borrower and LendingHome products
- Setting clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Creating the best impression of LendingHome with each prospective borrower
- Deliver support to your teammates in order to win as a team
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferably in an inside sales role
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- Dynamic and personable phone demeanor with excellent listening skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Demonstrated ability in attaining measurable goals.
- Desire to grow beyond current role and learn more about lending/financial services
- Passionate about making a positive impression and doing the right thing
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top