Asset Resolution Specialist
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our customers after a loan is approved. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our customers and keep them coming back.
As an Asset Resolution Specialist (ARS) with LendingHome you will be the primary point of contact for customers who need workout assistance on their loan(s). You will use your strong negotiation and customer service skills to assist customers through workout plans to bring loans current and/or avoid default. You are also able to understand investor guidelines for mortgage modifications and explain these guidelines in a clear manner with customers.
- The ARS manages a portfolio of loans in default and implements loan modifications, reviews and validates documents, and answer technical foreclosure questions from borrowers.
- Analyzes work-out options based on financial impact for delinquent loans, including foreclosure, short sale, extension, deed in lieu and delivers a proposal for the option that yields the best return for the investor for manager decision.
- Sets clear expectations with borrowers and other involved parties about loan status and communicating possible difficult decisions up to the final resolution
- Communicates with borrowers regarding maturity date extensions according to procedures and protocols
- Manage relationships with internal departments and with business partners
- Ensures all updates, analyses, and decisions are administered/tracked in the appropriate systems
- Generates ideas for improvement or increased efficiency and supports the implementation of new ideas and initiatives
- Minimum 1 year of customer service and 1 year of mortgage experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have the ability to guide customers through the retention and/or liquidation process and navigate on their behalf
- General knowledge about the entire loss mitigation process
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top