Account Manager (MLO)
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self-starter, result-oriented, and when in doubt always do right by the customer.
As a LendingHome CEM, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for customer's current and future projects and needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your customers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
- Screening applications to ensure a high-quality threshold
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Responsible for overseeing the servicing of the loans for the borrowers and determine with asset management the proper remedy and any modifications for loans in delinquency or default
- Partnering with your customers to qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain required documentation, and guide them through the application process
- Operate as the champion for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Work with and manage third party vendors (i.e. insurance, title, escrow) to ensure SLAs are properly met for the borrowers of your brokers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Oversee the servicing of the loans for the borrowers of your brokers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Identify and win opportunities within assigned accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Experience teams to meet and exceed growth goals
- Work cross functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and growing organization
- Passion for helping others
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- NMLS UST passed
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Located in Bay Area, California (Office in downtown San Francisco)
- Sense of humor required
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win. to win.
We invest in your future
- Company Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
We invest in your health
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Healthy eating options in the office
- A Flexible Time Off Policy
We know you’re hungry
- Delivered lunches - Thank you Eat Club
- Fully stocked kitchens from cereal to Broccoli
- Variety of healthy (and naughty) beverages
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
James' job is to ensure that customers have a great experience from the first time they visit the LendingHome website to when they become a customer.
Back to top