Account Executive, Real Estate
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Consumer Mortgage Real Estate Agent team is responsible for generating brand awareness, acquiring, and retaining real estate agents. The team works cross-functionally to deliver a superior experience to customers, thereby turning them into advocates for LendingHome. We’re growing fast!
You will be selling directly to Real Estate Agents, providing superior customer service, and helping to convert registered agents into referring partners. You will be part of a team and collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing and other key departments as you will play a key role in building Agent Partner success. This is a ground floor opportunity to help build this customer channel.
- Outbound calling - conduct a high volume of outreach and demonstrations
- Propose and implement initiatives to streamline the outreach and conversion process
- Advise and guide agents on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Convert registered partners into customer referrals
- Build trusting, authentic relationships quickly with Agents
- Set clear and accurate expectations around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, etc.
- Create the best impression of LendingHome with each prospective agent
- Contribute to the team goal in order to win as a team
- 2 - 4 years of sales or business development experience
- Friendly, curious, outspoken and committed to representing the LendingHome brand in a positive fashion
- Communication, organization and multitasking skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships with customers
- A self-starter who has great communication skills and can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work in San Francisco (downtown)
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
James' job is to ensure that customers have a great experience from the first time they visit the LendingHome website to when they become a customer.
Back to top