Workplace Services Assistant
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is a rapidly growing company that places a high value on providing workplaces that our employees value. To that end, a high priority is placed on ensuring all spaces are ready for use at all times. In addition to standard office space, the Lending Club San Francisco office space includes a golf course and a spa, and multiple collaboration café’s. Working as part of the Workplace Services Team, Workplace Assistants help ensure that our space is always shiny, our employees can work effectively and our guests have an outstanding experience. This is a full-time position, but days and times for the position will be negotiated with the successful candidate and may include Saturday or a late start schedule.
Workplace Assistants have a wide variety of possible responsibilities that will shift over time to meet the demands of the business and the make-up of the Workplace Services team as a whole. Responsibilities are likely to include the following:
- Break Room Oversight: Ensuring food program items have been stocked properly, all equipment is working properly and that the Facilities Aid Team cleans the space regularly.
- Conference Room Oversight: Performing conference room resets as needed, including cleaning/organizing all furniture, ensuring all equipment is fully operational, cleaning whiteboards, restocking markers & erasers.
- Ticket response: Respond as directed to help tickets that come in during the course of the day. This could include providing needed furniture, fixing broken equipment, hanging items, installing ergo equipment, & event set ups.
- Storage Room Audits: As needed, reviewing all storage rooms within the Lending Club offices and coordinating with the manager of the room to purge unused items and help to clean/organize the space as needed.
- Building Management Communication & Coordination: Assisting with building management’s requests to Lending Club for various matters.
- Moves/Adds/Changes: Providing needed support to regular employee moves and on-boarding needs of new employees.
- Project and Program Management: Supporting the specific needs of new programs that are implemented such as the Yoga, Massage and Social Hours. This will involve a wide variety of possible support functions from helping with maintaining use metrics, set up tear down, vendor orientation, etc.
- Other related department duties as needed.
- 2-4 years related experience, degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Comfortable using drill and hand tools
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work with others in a professional and positive manner within a diversified, challenging, fast-paced environment. Must be able to build and maintain respect and unity with co-workers.
- Able to develop, maintain and adhere to action items, responsibilities, goals, and initiatives; self-imposed or assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast paced with ability to multi-task and adept to change quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies in systems, communicate suggestions for improving with others in an effort to improve the processes
- Comfortable with of applications, familiarity with CAD or work order systems a plus
- Schedule: Tuesday -Saturday work week shifts and Overtime is available.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top