Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of contact centers & telephony systems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, high volume environment. On a typical day a Mission Control analyst may be working with the Tech Team testing new features to our phone systems, troubleshooting product functionalities, triaging network issues, all while making sure the business is operating efficiently and providing superb customer service by becoming the subject matter expert in Workforce Management. The applicant has to be able demonstrate ability to interpret large volume of quantitative data, find trends/patterns and use them to drive action. The applicant must have the capability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, usually under pressure of tight deadlines, where a high degree of creativity and adaptability is needed to solve multiple problems on a daily basis
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for assisting in managing our enterprise telephone system, workforce management software, and will act as the first line of defense to any issues that may affect Operations. The analyst will communicate major issues that affect operations and assist the correct teams in fixing anything that affects production. The analyst will be part of a multi-functional team that recommends and implements solutions that strive to improve efficiency and service levels. On a day-today basis, the analyst will be responsible for processing exceptions, scheduling agents, forecasting call volumes and reporting service levels and key performance metrics. This job will require constant communication and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization. The analyst will be joining a dynamic, high-performing team that operates at full speed while maintaining extremely high quality of work.
- BA or BS degree
- Highly analytical and organized
- Strong desire to learn and master complex WFM metrics, best practices and software systems
- Fast learner and who is driven to action and is never satisfied with the status quo
- You are confident, self-driven, and competition excites and motivates you
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs/ issues that arise (including some early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Intermediate Excel Skills (e.g. v lookups, pivot tables, sumproduct functions, etc.)
- Mathematical &, analytical background (e.g. statistics, math, finance, etc.),
- Understanding of call center operations & metrics (AHT, Adherence, Occupancy, etc.)
- Experience with analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data sets
- Presentation skills / ability to build succinct Power Point decks
- Tableau & SQL experience
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top