Third Party Management Specialist
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is hiring a Third Party Management Specialist to be a part of the Operations Vendor Management team in Payment Solutions.
The primary responsibilities would include:
- Working with third party collections vendors to ensure timely and accurate transmission of daily/weekly/monthly vendor files.
- Providing timely and accurate responses to daily vendor requests.
- Developing vendor performance reports and assisting agency management to meet performance goals.
- Quality Assurance monitoring of third party agent collection calls
- Identification of gaps in Lending Club processes with third parties, and proposing solutions to address these gaps
Key skill areas:
- The ideal applicant will have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or a related field
- Knowledge and experience in collections processes, procedures and regulations
- Applicants must possess strong systems skills, analytical skills, excellent time management and organizational skills, and effective oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite preferred (required - Word and Excel)
- Salesforce experience preferred -Timely and accurate follow through
- Strong team player with a high level of professionalism and initiative
- Exceptional project management and critical thinking skills
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top