Test Automation Engineer
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us?
- We offer all the important stuff like competitive salaries, equity, 100% paid medical and dental, and because we’ve been around longer we also have stuff like great food, game rooms, a super convenient location in downtown SF and a 401K match.
- More importantly, we’re the clear market leader, which gives us awesome momentum. As Forbes put it, “While not often thought of as a “sharing economy” company, given the massive size of the financial industry Lending Club could end up being one of the most disruptive–and largest–companies in this sector.”
- We think one of our own employees put it best: “Many companies talk about reshaping an industry, but Lending Club is one of the few that is actually achieving this lofty goal. Growth comes in monthly leaps that just seem to keep accelerating, leading to ever-larger opportunities. There is an intriguing focus on how to get more efficient and do bigger things. Working here is definitely a chance to be a part of something special.”
Here at Lending Club, you’ll be able to make a direct impact working with the latest technologies to engineer our transformative platform in a fast paced but very collaborative environment! Interested in a challenge? We’re looking for talented automation engineers to add to our senior QA team. In this role you’ll work with the VP of QA building test frameworks, writing automation scripts from scratch, and testing client-side APIs. You’ll have an opportunity to play a key role in growing our products and scaling our platform. We need a QA Engineer who wants to take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing new products that will allow individuals and small businesses to achieve their financial goals.
- Build test frameworks: Our customers depend on a well-tested product that supports hundreds of millions of dollars in loan originations per month! You’ll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Be the testing expert: Use your thoroughly-honed QA methodologies to help drive testing across both the QA organization and the Lending Club technology team as a whole. Coordinate with your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- Advanced hands-on experience with Java+Selenium Webdriver
- Expertise in Java
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- 3-5 years of Test Automation experience
- Experience testing under Linux or Unix OS.
- Shell scripting
- Both white and black box testing experience
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- UI Automation experience
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a true agile environment
Back to top