Talent Acquisition Reporting and Insights Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Talent Acquisition Reporting and Insights Manager plays a critical strategic role on the Lending Club recruiting team. You will own the creation and implementation of core reporting tools used throughout the Lending Club organization to give updates and insights on our recruitment and retention efforts. This unique opportunity requires a balance of quantitative and creative skill sets spanning data analysis and storytelling. Strong collaborative skills are required, as your daily interactions will include the recruiting team, broader segments of the People Success team, and Lending Club executives across business functions. A working style which includes thought leadership, flexibility, confidence balanced with humility, and a true sense of ownership will be necessary as you spearhead a meaningful, scalable reporting and insights program.
In this role, you will:
- Convert meaningful conversations with business partners into user-friendly data tools that are accessible to technical and non-technical audiences
- Build, develop and maintain reports and dashboards analytics infrastructure to identify macro and micro trends
- Partner with internal and external teams to deep dive on trends and build projects to continuously improve the effectiveness of the operations
- Operationalize the technology needs of the recruiting team – identifying needs, determining solutions and integrating tools and systems
- Create user guides, training materials, and maintain system documentation
- Ensure data integrity by understanding business workflows and back-end data structure; own interdepartmental communications and training of these workflows
- Manage any centralized recruiting-related survey distribution and reporting
- Extract necessary data and utilize Taleo, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint to analyze the results and present the relevant business insights to clients
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to assist with problem solving
- Bachelors’ degree
- 2-5 years of experience in analytics or consulting in a role supporting technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a recruiting, HR or marketing role
- 1+ years’ experience working in an ATS and/or HRIS systems, preferably as an administrator
- Taleo Business Edition (TBE) or experience with modern ATS system preferred; knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
- Advanced level Excel and data management skills – Tableau skills preferred
- Experience implementing various HRIS /ATS systems or recruiting tools strongly preferred
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top