SVP - CFO, Investor Group
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Lending Club CFO, this individual will be responsible for financial operations, financial support of investor product structuring and design, decision support, financial modeling, pricing and profitability analysis, support of capital markets transactions design & innovation, and overall financial support of the Company’s Investor Group. He/she will be expected to provide financial and operational support for all of the investor activities across the company including partner and product development, structuring transactions, tax issues, investor support, reporting and trading.
- Minimum of 15 years of finance experience in roles of increasing responsibility within a high growth, complex business with scale.
- Must have a strong background in finance and capital markets – an individual who understands the financial, accounting and tax implications of a broad range of transactions
- Experience with capital market transactions including securitization, debt offerings, capital raises and other structured products.
- Financial services (asset management, brokerage) or fintech experience highly preferred.
- Successful track record of working closely with executive leadership in providing insight and influencing the financial implications of major business decisions, strategic objectives & M&A.
- A team player who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, exercises influence at senior levels, and builds trust and credibility easily at all levels in an organization. Someone who readily builds consensus and achieves agreement on key initiatives and priorities.
- Ability to thrive in fast-growing environment where change is the norm; requires strong multi-tasking skills, and the flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly
- Ability to excel with time constraints and rapid turnaround situations
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Demonstrates mature confidence – leads and interacts with others assertively, responsibly, and supportively while being collaborative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listener; seeks broad input and feedback; frequent and effective follow-up.
- Strong backbone – ability to push back appropriately
- Highly intellectual and strategic – a focused thinker with superior analytical skills. Someone who is a quick study in new situations.
Back to top