Supervisor, Customer Development
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
The Customer Development Supervisor will lead a team up to 12 Customer Development Representatives and primarily be focused on directly supervising the day to day activity of his/her team. The team focuses on taking inbound calls with the goal of completing borrower applications over the phone and listing loans on our platform. This role will consist of: 75% ongoing coaching and team development, 25% special projects. This role requires a high energy, actively engaged coach and teacher that is fueled by making others around him/her better through constant feedback, one-on-one and side by side sessions.
In addition, the Customer Development Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Delivering on the spot feedback through live monitoring, call listening, sitting with your direct reports
- Holding weekly 1 on 1's and team meetings
- Performance leading your team
- Being able to speak to their business
- Taking initiative to make decisions and act quickly
- Successfully executing new company rollouts
- Leading a fast-paced quickly changing environment with uncertainty
- Leading by example and being ready to jump on the phones if necessary
- Having a high aptitude and propensity for continuous self-improvement
- Bachelor's degree preferred; 2+ years of people management experience required
- Experience in sales leadership is a plus
- Consistent track record of success as an individual sales contributor
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Real passion for Lending Club and building new untested divisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top