Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
Position Scope and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of 10-12 credit specialists responsible for reviewing personal loan applications.
- Monitor and improve the interaction with borrowers via phone and electronically to verify identity, income, and employment, and answer any questions regarding their loans.
- Ensure compliance with Lending Club credit policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and quality.
- Handle escalated customer communication when needed.
- Lead projects to improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and work quality.
- Maintain a fast paced, innovative, collaborative, and customer focused work environment.
- 2+ years of experience supervising a team in a fast-paced, volume-focused operation
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to drive constant process improvement and apply innovation in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in consumer lending preferred, but not required
- A four-year college degree is desired
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top