Strategy Execution & Quality Control Junior Engineer (Contract)
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, visible and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club's brand Enterprise Risk Department is seeking talented individual for the position of Strategy Execution and Quality Control Junior Engineer. Based in San Francisco, CA, you will be responsible for refining and optimizing our quality control framework, as well as developing quantitative tools to optimize operational efficiency.
- Application and system developers for audit tools, databases and reports; responsibilities include planning, development, testing, implementation, documentation and ongoing maintenance
- You will support the technology infrastructure design, promotion, and implementation of quality control workflow changes and strategic initiatives
- You will handle the day to day work streams of multiple technical resources
- You will lead partner relations to ensure efficiency of the operation
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative field
- Preferred experience with respect to the investment, financial services, or technology industry
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent in SQL for practical applications using multi-terabyte data on Oracle, Teradata, Hive or equivalent
- Excellent in one or more programming languages, such as Python, JAVA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- A collaborator with dedication and willingness to learn and adjust in a fast-paced working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top