Strategy Execution and Quality Control Risk Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club's Enterprise Risk Department is seeking talented individual for the position of Strategy Execution and Quality Control Risk Analyst. Based in San Francisco, CA, you will be responsible for refining and optimizing our quality control framework, as well as developing quantitative tools to optimize operational efficiency. Will consider a Senior analyst role depending on experience.
- You will do planning, development, testing, implementation, documentation and ongoing maintenance of audit tools, databases, and reports
- Leads the design, promotion, and implementation of quality control workflow changes and strategic initiatives
- You will lead the day to day work streams of multiple technical resources
- You will handle partner relations to ensure efficiency of the operation
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative field
- Preferred experience with respect to the investment or financial services industry
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL for practical applications using multi-terabyte data on Oracle, Teradata, Hive or equivalent
- You have a basic knowledge with one or more programming languages, such as Python, JAVA, VBA
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can demonstrate excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- A collaborator with dedication and willingness to learn and adjust in a fast-paced working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top