Sr Windows Systems Administrator
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Our corporate technology team is seeking a seasoned Windows Systems Adminisrator to help support Lending Club's extraordinary growth. Located at our corporate headquarters in downtown San Francisco, this position will work closely with both our Windows systems administration team and our desktop support team. Handling VDI and Citrix is an essential component of this role.
Do you have....?:
- Extensive experience with VDI – including architecting/configuring VDI infrastructure, client endpoint deployment, patching, monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Specific knowledge of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler
- Experience crafting, deploying, and maintaining Windows systems, DHCP, DNS, NTP, CA, cross-forest, multiple-Domain Active Directory, IIS, GPO, and other core infrastructure components in an enterprise environment
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Familiarity with encryption technology
- Have knowledge of key management
- Experience developing reporting tools to inform management and help decision-making about support activities, priorities, and performance
- Experience identifying and implementing automation opportunities to eliminate repetitive tasks
- Built and maintained server and network infrastructure documents and runbooks that clearly map out the operation of the infrastructure and production systems in detail
- PowerShell or Windows scripting expert – i.e. can script importing volume users to Active Directory overnight. Update telephone numbers without a list (be creative to come up with a solution)
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (nights and weekends) when necessary
- Highly motivated self-starter with capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments.
- "Can do" attitude
- Works well independently and as part of Technology Operation team; Able to effectively prioritize, multitask and cross-train other team members.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and keep partners informed of progress toward goals.
- Ability to delight customers.
- Solid sense of urgency in support of all customers. Ability to understand business requirements for technical needs and utilize the business requirements information to prioritize work, develop solutions, and set urgency for others.
- Strong problem-solving skills - Assist in figuring out logical solutions to complex system administration and application problems
Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ Years working with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler and associated technologies
- 5+ years' experience working with Windows network infrastructure as an engineer level
- MCSA Certification or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree Preferred majors: Management or Enterprise Computing
- MCSE certification
- Experience building and managing VDI infrastructure
- Experience supporting Identity management system, such as AD Federation Services, FIM, Okta and etc. Deep understanding of SAML.
- Experience with Enterprise-level VMware operation
- Manage data back-ups and disaster recovery operations
- Experience with Key management
- Experience with AWS hosted windows servers
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top