Sr Treasury Operations Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
We are seeking a Senior Treasury Operations Analyst to join the expanding Treasury Operations team. The department is critical to managing the flow of funds for Lending Club and is core to the business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide daily operational support of funds flow from borrowers and investors, perform daily reconciliations between system and cash, and assist in developing and streamlining the daily operations to enhance controls and mitigate risk.
- Provide daily operational support for contributions and distributions of funds to and from borrowers and investors via ACH, wires and checks
- Perform daily reconciliation between system and cash transactions.
- Identify and document treasury-related controls and implement changes to enhance controls and mitigate risk
- Assist in streamlining treasury processes and procedures
- Partner with other teams on treasury-related requests and projects
- Identify, review and resolve exceptions as they arise
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with experience in loan servicing and reconciliations at a bank, savings institution, mortgage lender/broker or comparable financial services company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business discipline
- A strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Possess analytical and inquisitive mindset with keen attention to detail
- Strong Excel knowledge and aptitude, including macros, pivot tables, and lookups
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA is a must
- A team player who can problem solve and is able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- A strong work ethic, enjoy getting your “hands dirty,” and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Experience with Treasury Management System and data reporting/analytics tool is a plus
Back to top