Sr Treasury Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
About the Team
We're hiring a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our Corporate Treasury team focusing on new systems, products and initiatives to support our rapid growth. You will report to the Director of Treasury Initiatives and Capital Markets. You will represent Treasury on a project team that will implement new loan and investor servicing systems. You will help develop new process flows and use cases, assist with project management tasks including business and project requirements documentation, and provide project updates for Treasury and Finance. The Treasury team also supports and builds upon existing Treasury tools and banking systems.
Key Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain Treasury operations business flows and use cases to migrate Treasury processes to new loan and investor servicing platforms
- Use your strong communication and collaboration skills to clearly communicate and enlist the support of internal partners, including Treasury Operations, Finance, and other cross-functional teams.
- Represent Treasury requirements to external project teams to improve Treasury efficiencies
- Prepare cost/benefit analysis of Treasury projects to help set department priorities
- Use your intellectual curiosity to look for ways to streamline and recommend changes to existing Treasury processes and procedures
- Manage Treasury implementation and testing of new processes and systems
- Administer banking systems, including Wells Fargo CEO and Kyriba Treasury Management System and assist with bank account administration
Qualifications / Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with experience in financial services or loan servicing
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in Corporate Treasury including cash management, funds transfer and check processing.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Team mindset with the ability to enlist the support of others to achieve deliverables, and plan effectively considering the impact on operational teams
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills, especially with data functions such as lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with SQL and Tableau is preferred
- Ability to make data driven decisions
- Experience with treasury management systems is preferred
- Consistent track record of success in prior role, eagerness to outperform in a fast paced, adaptive, fluid environment
- Solid communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively across a matrixed organization
- Demonstrate good business judgment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top