Sr Technical Systems Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking for a Sr. Technical Systems Analyst to join our Shared Platforms Team within Corporate Technology. We provide solutions and systems which support Customer Services and Operations as well as the Investor Services Group.
Your main responsibility will be to elicit, analyze, and document business needs. Your tasks will include everything from designing and maintaining process maps and business requirements, to integration, test planning and execution through implementation in support of our corporate systems. You will establish key relationships with technology and business partners of these services to ensure that critical needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solution.
- Evaluating and understanding information gathered from all sources with an intent to resolve conflicts, design solution needs, and distill high-level information into details, with an overall objective to drive solution objectives.
- Build and maintain workflow definitions, notifications, complex reports, and system to system integrations using APIs and toolsets provided by dynamic technology application providers
- Leading requirements process including: development, prioritization, testing and traceability through the life of the project.
- Develop use cases and user stories to ensure solution needs are deeply documented and understood.
- Effectively collaborate with technology vendors to research and resolve product defects; deliver interim workarounds as needed.
- Develop user and functional designs, access requirements, business and process workflows, test strategies and test plans as necessary during the project lifecycle.
- Actively scanning and evaluating relevant new technologies which drive standardization and reduction of complexity within the enterprise.
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop high-level solutions architecture, timelines and costs for implementation.
- Support crafting architecture and design documentation, facilitate business involvement to ensure requirements are updated and can be traced.
- Promoting and leading change within the IT organization as part of our cohesive, collaborative team.
- 5+ years of experience in business applications/architecture, technology, business operations, business consulting, process re-engineering or application role.
- 3+ years project management or solution analyst experience required in Financial Services.
- Detailed business process knowledge across the Loan Servicing (examples - Personal Loan, Auto, Commercial or Mortgage) domain including Account onboarding, Loan Servicing, Collections, Recovery, General Ledger and Accounting.
- Experience implementing systems integrations through APIs and batch processes.
- Broad knowledge of agile methodology in leading application deliver teams and familiarly with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- You possess a strong dedication to operational excellence and collaboration within the IT Organization.
- You possess a strong focus to ensure tools and technologies are adopted by Business
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Expertise in requirements modeling, representing requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top