Sr Technical Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter (Technical / G&A)
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
People Success Team is seeking both an experienced full-cycle Sr. Recruiter Technology to partner with the organization on identifying, interviewing and closing positions in various departments. We are a high energy, collaborative team that loves working in a fast-paced environment doing exciting and impactful work to the overall business.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Provide data and reporting to your hiring teams
- Screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, reference checks, and make salary recommendations.
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
Back to top