Sr Technical Recruiter
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 most creative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Our People Success Team is seeking an experienced full-cycle Sr. Recruiter to partner with the Technology organization on identifying, interviewing and closing positions in various departments. We are a high energy, harmonious team that loves working in a rapidly changing environment doing exciting and impactful work to the overall business.
- You will lead full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive applicant experience.
- You will also demonstrate multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality applicants for open positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Provide data and reporting to your hiring teams
- Screen resumes, interview, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, reference checks, and make salary recommendations.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing applicants
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An experienced level of knowledge in: sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions.
- Attested organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with challenging demands.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Patient, communicative, teammate that is detail oriented and has excellent social skills
Lending Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Lending Club promotes a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top