Sr Tech Governance Delivery Lead
Lending Club opened in 2007 with one simple mission: craft a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Since then we've built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and happiness to both borrowers and investors. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes" America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. We're super conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
About the Team
You will drive the successful remediation of technology governance issues within the InfoSec team. Projects will include infrastructure and application configuration, threat responses and compliance gaps, as well as assisting in the definition, development and operationalization of processes and policies. You should thrive working in a dynamic, quickly changing environment, take initiative to find opportunities for improvements, and make recommendations, learn quickly, communicate extensively and absorb knowledge from many seasoned professionals on the "business of technology".
- Own project lifecycle from requirements definition to closing.
- Capture, organize, and publish project artifacts to define standards for documentation.
- Work with leadership teams to prioritize and deliver critical projects and objectives.
- Ensure security and governance related remediation work is completed and documented.
- Assist in building and delivering key performance indicators for team.
- Support and mature intake, assignment and execution processes critical to InfoSec.
- Own issues from initial through resolution and documentation of outcome.
- Support needs of Compliance, Threat Response, and Security Architecture.
- Coordinate and assist in deployment of security infrastructure and services.
- 5+ years of experience with progressive increases in delivery complexity and responsibility.
- Deep understanding of Technical Project Management and experience working with Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience analyzing data, using reporting tools, and building dashboards.
- Working knowledge of control and governance frameworks for financial services.
- Experience with lightweight data management (SQL, scripting, data structures, web services).
- Understanding of Information Security practices, policies, processes, and technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in Financial Services and/or application integration is a plus.
Why Join Us?
We offer all the important stuff like competitive salaries, equity, 100% paid medical and dental, and because we've been around longer we also have stuff like great food, game rooms, a super convenient location in downtown SF and a 401K match. More importantly, we're the clear market leader, which gives us awesome momentum. As Forbes put it, "While not often thought of as a "sharing economy" company, given the massive size of the financial industry Lending Club could end up being one of the most disruptive–and largest–companies in this sector." We think one of our own employees put it best: "Many companies talk about reshaping an industry, but Lending Club is one of the few that is actually achieving this lofty goal. Growth comes in monthly leaps that just seem to keep accelerating, leading to ever-larger opportunities. There is an intriguing focus on how to get more efficient and do bigger things. Working here is definitely a chance to be a part of something special."
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top