Sr Software Engineer - Data Application
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Here at Lending Club as a Sr. Java Developer – Data Application, you'll work on the platform that is transforming the banking industry. We're looking for talented Java developers interested in specifically being a part of building data applications. You will join a growing team that focuses on developing the data products that allow investors to achieve their financial goals on our platform.
- A seasoned professional with proven enterprise java development background who can work in a fast paced, agile environment with minimal supervision
- Strong experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns
- A strong team playerwho has the ability to quickly triage and troubleshoot complex problems
- 7+ years of experience in building software using Java Enterprise technologies
- Strong database skills and hands on experience (SQL, MySQL, ORACLE)
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in collaborative and fast paced agile environment
- Understanding and experience in Hadoop, Map/Reduce, and Hive
- Experience in using Scrum process
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to scale applications
- Passion to deliver
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top