Sr. Salesforce Developer
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Lending Club ( NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us?
We offer all the important stuff like competitive salaries, equity, 100% paid medical and dental, and because we’ve been around longer we also have stuff like great food, game rooms, a super convenient location in downtown SF and a 401K match. More importantly, we’re the clear market leader, which gives us awesome momentum. As Forbes put it, “While not often thought of as a “sharing economy” company, given the massive size of the financial industry Lending Club could end up being one of the most disruptive–and largest–companies in this sector.” We think one of our own employees put it best: “Many companies talk about reshaping an industry, but Lending Club is one of the few that is actually achieving this lofty goal. Growth comes in monthly leaps that just seem to keep accelerating, leading to ever-larger opportunities. There is an intriguing focus on how to get more efficient and do bigger things. Working here is definitely a chance to be a part of something special.”
We use Salesforce like it has never been used before. Marketplace lending is a new and exciting industry. You will need to develop and configure Salesforce in a fresh and unique way that matches the needs of our industry. This is a chance to showcase your expertise and creativity. LendingClub is looking for an energetic, process and detail oriented Senior Salesforce.com Developer. This role provides interesting, varied work that will deliver significant impact on LC’s Operations organization and overall strategy. Successful execution will require effective communication with different stakeholders, configuration and design skills, data integration and maintenance and support of Salesforce in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, analyze, maintain and test new/existing functionality which supports internal business units or supporting functions.
- Advise on best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Solve advanced/complex technical issues.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support.
- Work closely with the product/engineering team to understand the data model/processes around Lending Club platform
- Create clear and concise functional and technical specifications, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Design and create object models for custom applications taking scalability and platform best practices into consideration
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Hands on experience with configuration and implementing system to system integrations through APIs and batch processes
- Lead deployment effort and delegate deployment tasks
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of technical design throughout the Agile and SDLC processes
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Stay current on Salesforce integration tools and best practices
- Stay current on emerging technologies, continuous Integration and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
Skills & Qualifications
- SFDC 5 plus years of development experience with Salesforce (all clouds) including APEX, Visual Force, Integration, Lightning
- ESB (mule, TIBCO, Sonic)
- SQL experience
- Cloud integration skill/knowledge is a plus
- Technical experience with systems implementation, databases, development, and user support
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and in close collaboration with a team
- Understanding of project management fundamentals, preference on Agile approach
- Experience with Agile development methods and practices
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Advanced Salesforce certifications .
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in technical and functional roles
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
Back to top