Sr Recruiter, Corporate Functions
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
As a member of the People Success Recruiting Team you will own and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. Your scope of requisition may range across the entire organization and will include positions under every executive outside of the CTO. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find a wide range of candidates. We're also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it's really like to work here. We're seeking a dynamic Sr Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans
- Partnering closely with sourcers, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive full offer process and manage expectations not only with candidates but with all internal stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An experienced level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions
- Capacity to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Lending Club promotes a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top