Sr QA Engineer
Here at Lending Club, you'll be able to make a direct impact working with the latest technologies to engineer our transformative platform in a dynamic but very collaborative environment! Passionate about a challenge? We're looking for talented automation engineers to add to our senior QA team. In this role you'll work with the VP of QA building test frameworks, writing automation scripts from scratch, and testing end to end system. You'll have an opportunity to play a key role in growing our products and scaling our platform. We need a guru QA Engineer who wants to take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing new products that will allow individuals and small businesses to achieve their financial goals.
Build test frameworks: Our customers depend on a well-tested product that supports hundreds of millions of dollars in loan originations per month! You'll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
Be the testing guide: Use your thoroughly-honed QA methodologies to help drive testing across both the QA organization and the Lending Club technology team as a whole. Coordinate with your scrum team and development counterparts in leading bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- Advanced hands-on experience with Java+Selenium Webdriver
- Expertise in Java
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- 5+ years of Test Automation experience
- Experience testing under Linux or Unix OS.
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- UI and REST API Automation experience
- Has shown ownership roles in a collaborative development environment
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience.
Nice to Have
- Experience in a true agile environment
Lending Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top