Sr Product Designer - Mobile Experience
About Lending Club:
For nearly a decade, we've transformed the banking system into a frictionless, transparent and highly efficient experience, helping people achieve their financial goals. We've succeeded by building the world's largest online credit marketplace, facilitating personal loans, business loans, and financing for elective medical procedures. We operate fully online and leverage innovative technology to lower cost and deliver a highly rated end-to-end experience.
About our team:
We're leading more of our lives on the go, and Lending Club wants to meet our customers wherever they are. This means creating a robust and seamless Mobile experience. We recently released our Investor mobile application, and it has really taken off. We're looking for someone who can understand how our customers will interact with their money, today and tomorrow.
The Sr Product Designer role is a great opportunity to join a growing team that's making a big impact in how people interact with money on our platform. You'll take initiative, work independently, and seek collaboration with your team. You'll have fun and be really passionate about changing (and ever-improving) our users' experiences as they drive activity on our leading online marketplace.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Product team to take conceptual ideas and turn them into useable and valuable product features
- Contribute to the near and long term visions for features and product lines across applicable devices
- Clearly and enthusiastically communicate design decisions and thinking to stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Managers, Marketing, Engineers, Experience Researchers and other designers
- Participate in the creation of personas, user journey maps, information architecture models, wireframes, prototypes, visual design, conducting research interviews, and shadowing users
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers
- Design new patterns and standards that get adopted by others
- Leverage research data, design principles, or other objective information to support design decisions
- Establish a strong design culture by collaborating with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocating for users and user-centered design practices
- 5+ years of experience designing appealing and engaging designs across various digital channels (web and mobile)
- Have experience visualizing, owning, and executing the creation of product from initial concepts and wireframes, to collaborating with engineers on implementation in an agile environment
- Have an understanding of design research, user experience design processes and methodology, as well as its value and how to integrate into work
- Strong visual design sense with clean typography and layout understanding
- You are in touch with current design methodologies and industry standards
- Have experience with responsive design abilities handling various form factors
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
- You are an excellent communicator, both You can listen well, as well as have excellent speaking and writing skills
- You can observe, analyze, question, and conceptualize
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top