Sr Product Designer
For nearly a decade, we’ve transformed the banking system into a frictionless, transparent and highly efficient experience, helping people achieve their financial goals. We’ve succeeded by building the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating personal loans, business loans, and financing for elective medical procedures. We operate fully online and leverage innovative technology to lower cost and deliver a highly rated end-to-end experience.
Our experience design (xD) team at Lending Club is looking for a product designer who is talented, dynamic and influential. The designer would become a core part of our growing team and help bring the Lending Club user experience to the next level.
The Product Designer role is a great opportunity to join a growing team that’s making a big impact in how people interact with money on our platform. You’ll take initiative, work independently, and seek collaboration with your team. You’ll have fun and be really passionate about changing (and ever-improving) our users’ experiences as they drive activity on our leading online marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Marketing, Engineers and other designers to build compelling, easy-to-use web products
- Create polished, pixel-perfect visual designs and assets for our website and online products
- Create prototypes, flow diagrams, wireframes and mockups to communicate interaction and design decisions and ideas
- Clearly and enthusiastically communicate design decisions and thinking
- Design and produce visual assets for different channels (web, email, mobile) and work closely with engineering to implement them
- 5+ years of experience designing beautiful and engaging marketing, product and company websites
- Visualize, own and execute the creation of a web product from initial concepts and wireframes, to collaborating with engineers on implementation
- Strong visual design sense with clean typography, page and web layout
- Responsive design abilities handling various devices
- In touch with current web design practices and standards
- Experienced in an agile environment taking stories from product specs to wireframes, interaction design, and polished visual mockups
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding and help people achieve their financial goals. We operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of attractive risk adjusted returns. Since launching in 2007, we’ve built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 for the second year in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies for three years in a row, one of the Inc. 500., as well as the company with the “Best Start-Up CEO to Work For” by Business Insider. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based company.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top