Sr Product Analyst
The ideal candidate will be an analytical superstar with high intellectual curiosity and strong strategic thinking. You must be comfortable working on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment. You will shape the direction of our products by using insights from our customer data.
- Develop and test hypotheses to inform product development
- Analyze funnel conversion, A/B test performance, and product features rollouts
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile data conflicts, and summarize complicated analysis in a clear way that informs business decisions
- Turn website analytics into meaningful product insights
- Work towards building a data driven culture across the company
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years experience in a data-driven role
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, including structuring problems and developing hypotheses
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Expert in SQL
- Power user of analytical tools (Tableau Desktop + Server, Heap, Optimizely, Google analytics, Excel, R, etc)
- Bonus points for experience with Hive, Presto, Python, Redshift and Spark
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us?
We offer all the important stuff like competitive salaries, equity, 100% paid medical and dental, and because we've been around longer we also have stuff like great food, game rooms, a super convenient location in downtown SF and a 401K match. More importantly, we're the clear market leader, which gives us awesome momentum. As Forbes put it, "While not often thought of as a "sharing economy" company, given the massive size of the financial industry Lending Club could end up being one of the most disruptive–and largest–companies in this sector." We think one of our own employees put it best: "Many companies talk about reshaping an industry, but Lending Club is one of the few that is actually achieving this lofty goal. Growth comes in monthly leaps that just seem to keep accelerating, leading to ever-larger opportunities. There is an intriguing focus on how to get more efficient and do bigger things. Working here is definitely a chance to be a part of something special."
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top