Sr Online Support Content Strategists
As a content strategist, you will be responsible for crafting the user experience through context-sensitive knowledge base articles and setting our borrower contact channel strategy. With deep insights into the customer’s journey, strategic thinking, and clean design, you will create an intuitive path for customers to understand our platform and self-serve questions and issues. Anticipating where customers need support and writing friendly, authentic content that exceeds those needs is your forte.
You will partner with Operations leaders, product managers, marketing, and content developers to drive self-service and channel efficiency for inbound customer contacts, using a combination of strong project management skills and rigorous data analysis.
- Develop and proactively lead content strategy for our knowledge base.
- Direct our users to the best contact channel (email, phone, chat, etc.) to address their issues.
- Benchmark our contact strategy across channels (website as well as proactive and reactive customer communications) to acquire external best practices.
- Utilize front-line agent feedback, customer verbatim comments, and call listening to synthesize areas where customers are unclear about our current UI and communications. Leverage this information to suggest improvements for our self-service tools.
- Write customer-focused content that simplifies financial or technical concepts.
- Be a die-hard advocate for the customer.
- Analyze user behavior data, user feedback, and site metrics to continually improve content and the customer experience.
- Be passionate about beautiful, intuitive UI design and UX principles.
- Work independently and simultaneously on multiple initiatives across the organization.
- BA in English, Journalism, Education, or similar.
- 5-8 years of work experience in technology, finance, support operations, consulting.
- High-energy, positive team player that works well with others.
- Excel at working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Embrace change and continual iteration.
- Experience managing projects and people, infecting them with your enthusiasm for the customer experience.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience building or growing a high-scale knowledge base and contact strategy, especially in Zendesk.
- Previous experience with HTML and CSS.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top