Sr Member Support Representative
Lending Club is looking to hire Senior Member Support Representatives (SMSR) to be a part of the Customer Support Team. Our fast-paced, dynamic team environment, involves both outbound and inbound customer care. Member Support Representatives use both email and telephone systems in order to respond to questions about our programs, assist clients in navigating our website, and initiate calls to resolve member issues. We are looking for experienced candidates with a passion and commitment to service excellence. Senior Member Support Representatives deliver superior customer service, minimize transactional errors, train and mentor new representatives and are experts in department policies and procedures. SMSR’s help support the supervisors when they are in meetings or out of the office. The Senior Representative role is a leadership position that can prepare representatives for other exciting career advancement opportunities including supervisory roles. This position reports to a Member Support Supervisor.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in a professional/ office environment.
- 6+ months of experience as a Member Support Representative with 3+ months experience with Credit inbound calls.
- College degree required.
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking required.
- High attention to detail required, including minimal or no auto fails or transaction errors.
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently – we work in a team-oriented environment.
- Exhibits a mastery of the Member Support Representative role, consistently placing in the top performers of the monthly performance stack rankings for a minimum of three months.
- Proven success in developing new staff members.
- Excellent customer relations skills as a problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with a track record of exceptional attendance and phone adherence.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills, including strong verbal communication and computer skills.
- 5 day work week with possible early morning, evening, and weekend schedule.
- Answer inbound customer calls a minimum of 50-70% of their time dependent upon non-production assignments.
- Train and mentor new hires during the onboarding process and provide supervisors with training feedback regarding the trainees and the training process.
- Exceed call metric goals including quality assurance scores, customer survey results and handle time.
- Demonstrate a mastery of internal reference and resource systems and support/advocate the use of the reference materials by representatives.
- Professionalism in dress and demeanor.
- Support supervisors by backing up leadership as a floor walker to assist representatives in troubleshooting and call escalations.
- Participate in other tasks/projects in conjunction with Operations and interdepartmental partners.
Back to top