Sr Marketing Strategy Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are looking for an accomplished and visionary Marketing Strategist to drive planning and execution for expanding LendingClub's offerings, growing our marketing footprint, and extending our lead.
This is a highly cross-functional role that blends quantitative, qualitative, and strategic analysis. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to leverage your strategy fundamentals in a significant and impactful way that informs marketing strategy, product positioning, and development of new borrower products that win in the marketplace.
You have a talent for understanding markets, customers, and the competitive landscape blended with a real passion for FinTech and products that impact millions of customers. In this role, your success is predicated on your ability to blend your quantitative background and strategy fundamentals with an enthusiastic and influential approach to working with business partners in order to take ideas from concept to execution.
- Develop deep knowledge of the personal loan and unsecured credit space including market sizing, customer research and competitive intelligence
- Lead research and analysis of competitor marketing campaigns, product offerings, and developments in the broader marketplace
- Lead quantitative product pricing analytics
- Develop, test, and incubate new borrower products in collaboration with Credit Risk and Product teams
- Develop customer segmentation, research, and personas in collaboration with Marketing and Product teams
- Identify business development/partnership targets in collaboration with the Partnerships and Corporate Development teams
- 4-6 years of experience, at least two years in strategy consulting or corporate strategy
- Experience with quantitative market research and opportunity sizing
- Understanding of financial statements and business analysis
- Highly collaborative, influencer who thrives with cross-functional teams
- You are a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- Real passion for FinTech and consumer lending a big plus!
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top