Sr Marketing Analytics Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for delivering analytics, budget and forecasts across marketing to help support new borrower acquisition, engagement, and retention programs. This individual will work with stakeholders to define and measure performance across channels.
- Drive the weekly, monthly and quarterly borrower marketing acquisition budget and forecasting process in collaboration with FP&A.
- Analyze variances between actuals, forecast, and plan – use insights to iterate on forecasts and create action.
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews to analyze results and key information
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities to forecast.
- Develop response models, sales forecasts, data mining procedures, etc. through the use of analytical and statistical tools such as SAS and excel.
- Support ad-hoc requests to provide stakeholders with intelligent, actionable insight into the health of the business.
- Develop and maintain new analytic reports and dashboards to provide regular insight to key marketing leaders within multiple platforms.
- Contribute to development of custom reporting frameworks to incorporate new data inputs, including new products and calculated metrics.
Required Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Direct Marketing Analytics or in an FP&A role that supported the marketing function
- Advanced Excel, SQL, SAS data modeling and analysis skills
- Experience managing and forecasting direct marketing programs and budgets
- Experience in developing reports in Tableau or similar enterprise data warehouse reporting tools
- Experience in data modeling or database configuration
- Passion for data, reporting, analysis and systems
- Strong written and verbal ability to communicate ideas through data
- Proven ability to work independently and manage day-to-day projects
- Get stuff done, we need to move quickly and produce content and programs at a fast rate
- Team player, comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Dependability – a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do and a willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- BA/BS required
Back to top