Sr Marketing Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Sr. Marketing Analyst will be responsible for measuring impact of new products and marketing initiatives, optimizing acquisition cost and supporting monthly forecast. This individual will report to the Director of Growth Initiatives and work closely with Engineering, Product and Credit to identify market expansion opportunities.
- Develop analytics and dashboards to communicate effectiveness of marketing initiatives and provide insights to improve conversion metrics.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product to monitor performance of new products and implement solutions that optimize conversion and lower overall cost-per-issued loan.
- Track and analyze performance of existing customers and identify opportunities to optimize pricing.
- Develop dashboard and work closely with marketing managers to optimize revenue through partner programs.
- Perform strategic and various ad hoc analysis to support Marketing.
- Support monthly business forecast.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Engineering, Math, Statistics or other data-oriented field
- 2-4 years of data management and analytics experience
- Proficient in Tableau, databases/SQL/SAS, and business intelligence tools
- MS Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and strong Excel skills
Back to top