Sr. Manager, Borrower Experience
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Sr. Manager, Borrower Experience is responsible for the development, implementation, & execution of a best-in-class member experience across critical communication contact points in the borrower lifecycle. You are an expert, agile, & creative individual will lead a team of direct reports as well as a group of cross-functional counterparts towards our common objective of building the best experience and driving growth. You will report directly to LendingClub's Sr. Director, Customer Experience.
As we acquire new borrowers, you will ensure that they have the best possible service experience throughout their journey with LendingClub, transforming them from borrowers to brand advocates. It is up to you to ensure each customer gets personalized information, education, engagement and experiences that make their experience easy and fun.
- Collaborate with leaders across LendingClub to design, transform and drive the customer engagement strategy initiatives to improve end-to-end customer experience
- Lead the end-to-end strategy and design of a prioritized customer experience journey, aligning this roadmap to the overall LendingClub vision and strategy; and tracking on reporting and meaningful metrics to ensure quality delivery and optimization of designed experiences
- Lead team members that deliver leading enterprise customer engagement and experience strategies - including using key data & analytics practices to inform overall experience strategy and design. Partner with Product and cross-functional organizations to drive a holistic, multi-channel framework to customer engagement and ensure their support in the execution and delivery of the designed experiences
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external key partners
- Craft a Customer Experience centric environment with personalized engagement across key partners
- Manage the customer survey program, lead analysis to integrate survey data and customer engagement
- Identify and embrace standard methodologies around customer engagement leading to borrowers who are engaged with the LendingClub brand
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred, 2-3 years of equivalent work experience in financial services, retail, technology, experiential or customer dedication marketing and/or high customer engagement industries
- Ability to transform a high-level strategy / vision into specific deliverables and actions.
- You bring a proven track record of launching new initiatives/products, with demonstrated business impact using methodical project management
- You are experienced with influencing internal and external senior partners and decision-makers
- You have a collaborative style and approach and are familiar with working in a matrixed, decentralized structure.
- Self-starter, high level of energy, motivation and ability to work independently, mobilize teams into action and manage multiple projects with demanding timelines
- Driving customer experience improvements across a multi-functional contact center environment
- Research survey design / analytics, SQL / Python
- Experience leading 3rd party providers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top