Sr Investor Analytics Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club's Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on our platform. We lead in the creation of a mainstream fixed income asset class that enhances returns, attracts stable capital, and is used by investors of all types who consider LC a valuable and innovative business partner. The team is passionate about building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly analytical, data-centric team at a fast growing FinTech company. You will partner with internal stakeholders from Risk, Product and Data Services to help drive insight and develop tools that benefit LendingClub's investor base.
- Monitor risk and return performance across all Lending Club asset classes (Prime and Near Prime Installment loans, Patient Finance and Small Business) by vintage and generate insight
- Evaluate loss forecasts relative to investor feedback / expectations
- Monitor trends and upcoming pricing and credit policy changes in all loan products
- Develop metrics, and support investor communication for credit related topics across all investor channels (Retail, Institutional and Funds)
- Develop investor analytics capabilities including internal and client-facing tools and reporting
- Support credit-related investor client due diligence
- Analyze investor strategies and performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis related to investor portfolios
- 5+ years of experience in risk management analytics and/or portfolio analytics at a fixed income/credit fund
- Experience analyzing complex data and building statistical models (e.g., as a statistician or data scientist)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, finance, operations research, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering. Master's of Financial Engineering preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience in R and/or Python
- Programming competency in database languages such as SQL
- Excellent social skills that enable you to establish rapport with peers and senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and thrive in a rapidly changing environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top