Sr InfoSec Project Manager
Lending Club opened in 2007 with one simple mission: craft a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Since then we've built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and happiness to both borrowers and investors. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes" America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. We're super conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
About the Team
You will drive the successful remediation of technology governance issues within the InfoSec team. Projects will include infrastructure and application configuration, threat responses and compliance gaps as well as assisting in the definition, development and operationalization of processes and policies. You should thrive working in a dynamic, quickly changing environment, take initiative to find opportunities for improvements and make recommendations, learn quickly, communicate extensively and absorb knowledge from many top-tier professionals on the "business of technology".
- Assemble, organize and publish project artifacts to define standards for documentation.
- Maintain critical data needed for efficient and effective InfoSec capabilities.
- Build and deliver key performance and risk indicators for organization.
- Support and mature operational processes critical to InfoSec.
- Learn and support Governance and service processes and tools.
- Own issues from initial through resolution and documentation of outcome.
- Support needs of Governance, Threat Response, Risk and Security Architecture
- Organize and assist in deployment of security processes and technology.
- Define intake management processes to ensure predictable delivery of services.
- Integrate work of third parties, external teams and service providers into cohesive delivery organization.
- You will have 5+ years of experience with dynamic increases in delivery complexity and responsibility.
- You can show deep understanding of Technical Project Management and experience working with Agile/Scrum processes.
- Demonstrable experience analyzing data, using reporting tools and building dashboards.
- Working knowledge of control and governance frameworks for financial services
- Experience with lightweight data management (SQL, scripting, data structures, web services).
- Understanding of Information Security practices, policies, processes and technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in Financial Services and/or application integration is a plus.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top